Remembering to use your stuff
So yesterday I played a game as the pig, I think I sacrificed only one player (Meg) in the swamp but it was a good fun game and the entity was reasonably happy with my performance awarding me a pip.
The next game was as a survivor - facing the pig. The first person got downed and was presented with a mask. That's when I realised - I've just played an entire pig game without remembering to use a single reverse bear trap.
Do I have to play my next pig game repeating , "bear traps, bear traps, bear traps" to myself for the entire game?
Comments
lol, I do the same thing, only with my Last Will add-on. I constantly forget that I have that extra RBT; my saving grace is my near limitless supply of Last Will's.
Yes I brought in an addon for extra traps too! The survivor's probably thought I was saving them for the end game until the gates opened and I still didn't put any traps on.
It's like when someone tries to body block you as legion, and your gut reaction is to m1 and not m2 to dash right through them
I always forget the bear traps XD
I love when Pigs forget to trap your head.