Dead by Daylight X League of Legends
Everyone loves a good crossover event, and League of Legends has plenty of horror themed characters ripe for the picking.
From the possessed scarecrow Fiddlesticks

To the living shadow Nocturne

Of course, this is a two way street. So which DbD character would you like to see on the Summoner's Rift?
I personally would love to see Huntress cleave a few LoL characters in half.
Comments
I would love something like Fiddlesticks.
I am actually surprised we don't have a killer like that. Stating that, the Devs said that they are interested in human killers not non human ones and fiddlesticks is not a human.
But they could do so many creative things with the crows and fiddlesticks.
teemo hat for trapper. Just because.
Mordekaiser in dbd would be neat, but no idea for ability. I mean that dude would be biggest killer .
Blitzkrank for dbd because dbd still has no hookshot+punch killer (that archetype is popular)
If he kills a survivor their body could get possessed and run around sabotaging things. It could make up for him being so massive.
I was just about to say the same thing.