You've technically never seen a full match of DbD

Because you blink every now and then therefore not watching it completly 

Comments

    • Starts
    • All Survivors/The Killer disconnect(s)
    • Ends
      :)
  • Boss said:
    • Starts
    • All Survivors/The Killer disconnect(s)
    • Ends
      :)
    And how many times did you Blink in a match? (And no, I dont mean Nurse Blinks) 
  • In all seriousness, I find it interesting how I could be doing gens all game long and escape having not heard a heartbeat, while the other 3 have been battling it out toe to toe and maxed out boldness...

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Because you blink every now and then therefore not watching it completly 

    Not correct, you can watch the same match twice if someone streams it e.g., so you will blink at different times

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:


    * Starts
    * All Survivors/The Killer disconnect(s)
    * Ends

    :)

    And how many times did you Blink in a match? (And no, I dont mean Nurse Blinks) 

    You mean in that match?
    0. :)

  • Boss said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:


    * Starts
    * All Survivors/The Killer disconnect(s)
    * Ends

    :)

    And how many times did you Blink in a match? (And no, I dont mean Nurse Blinks) 

    You mean in that match?
    0. :)

    :scream: are you a god?!?!
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Boss said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Boss said:

    
      
      
    • Starts

    • All Survivors/The Killer disconnect(s)

    • Ends

      :)

      And how many times did you Blink in a match? (And no, I dont mean Nurse Blinks) 

      You mean in that match?

    1. :)

      :scream: are you a god?!?!

    Yup, only Gods can inflict useless pain to their eyes. :p
    To be serious (or, y'know, as serious as this topic can possibly be), no, i haven't actually seen an entire match.

  • Challenge accepted.

    surgically removes eyelids

  • Technically, one could set up not blinking and still playing a match.

    • Position your monitor so it faces down above your seat.
    • Make sure your seat is something you can lie down on
    • Put up machinery next to it that forcefully keep your eyelids open
    • Put up more machinery to regularly gently apply clean water to your eyes
    • Play a match

    Repercussions to this? You ######### bet. (Well, idk actually, but i would bet there are.)

  • The Doctor is the only Killer whose seen an entire match...The flashlights burning his eyes, the teabagging behind pallets, the blood covering his eyelids as he is forced to watch every single moment. Dear God...
  • I've had matches where killers disconnect as soon as they see the map. I'm sure, at least once, I did so without blinking.

  • Supernaut said:

    In all seriousness, I find it interesting how I could be doing gens all game long and escape having not heard a heartbeat, while the other 3 have been battling it out toe to toe and maxed out boldness...

    Literally happened to me earlier with a wraith, he camped and they fell for it. I did all the gens by myself only to be hit with noed at the end once he had already killed two off. The last guy got out but I died on my first hook. I has 0 time to look for totems I cleansed the ones I saw, but didn’t have time to look. Literally I blame my teammates. He was a rank 2 wraith btw. 
  • If I can get all 4 survivors to ragequit in the middle of the game I consider it a "Perfect Victory". I got 2 of those so far.