Cosmetic for Freddy
I know that getting cosmetics for licensed characters is something that everyone wants, and that it is unlikely we'll get any, but on the off-chance that we do get cosmetics for licensed characters, I think it would be awesome if Freddy could get a cosmetic where he's the Robert Englund version of Freddy from the Wes Craven films.
Comments
Not a bad idea
Sample new nightmare freddy krueger from wes craven's new nightmare.
Old Skool 80's Freddy would rock.
Cool Noire look. I'd like that.
Thank you Or freddy's revenge freddy skin he is look like a witch in this movie and he not use glove in this movie
In Nightmare on Elm St. 2, didn't Freddy possess the protagonist?
Yes but he's hand not use glove in last scene he direct half claw half flesh hand
Interesting..
Or this suit and claw
Devs plase i wait suit for freddy