I thought of this in like five minutes, so it may not be great. Anyway, what if the BNP slowed/prevented regression on a gen? I thought it would be a good rework cause right now, the BNP is kinda meh. This would be a rework that would make it better without creating gen rush city.
Ah, so it would stop the negative affects caused by say...Ruin or Thanatophobia?
If I understand it correctly, it would prevent the killer from breaking the generator.
This is a sorta' neat idea. I'm not a huge fan of the current one. It's not really satisfying to use but it would be overpowered if it did more. Preventing a killer from regressing the generator would allow you to 99 a generator and leave it for later, and that could be interesting. The killer would know if they tried to break it but that doesn't change the fact that they can't do anything about it.
It also doesn't speed up progress, so I'm all for it.
Or maybe it could be taken a completely different way and prevent failed skill checks from regressing, but I don't see how you could "slow" that.
Ah, so it would stop the negative affects caused by say...Ruin or Thanatophobia?
If I understand it correctly, it would prevent the killer from breaking the generator.
This is a sorta' neat idea. I'm not a huge fan of the current one. It's not really satisfying to use but it would be overpowered if it did more. Preventing a killer from regressing the generator would allow you to 99 a generator and leave it for later, and that could be interesting. The killer would know if they tried to break it but that doesn't change the fact that they can't do anything about it.
It also doesn't speed up progress, so I'm all for it.
Or maybe it could be taken a completely different way and prevent failed skill checks from regressing, but I don't see how you could "slow" that.
Make the skill check zone tiny and appear in rapid succession in one of the four corners of the screen without any notification. If the survivor fails this skill check, that brand new part explodes out of the generator and kills the survivor due to the shiny new sharp parts.
Ah, so it would stop the negative affects caused by say...Ruin or Thanatophobia?
If I understand it correctly, it would prevent the killer from breaking the generator.
This is a sorta' neat idea. I'm not a huge fan of the current one. It's not really satisfying to use but it would be overpowered if it did more. Preventing a killer from regressing the generator would allow you to 99 a generator and leave it for later, and that could be interesting. The killer would know if they tried to break it but that doesn't change the fact that they can't do anything about it.
It also doesn't speed up progress, so I'm all for it.
Or maybe it could be taken a completely different way and prevent failed skill checks from regressing, but I don't see how you could "slow" that.
Are you a dev or one of the forum managers?
I'm an Associate Community Manager, which is a fancy way of saying I'm one of the guys that deal with game bans. I just hang out here for fun and pass on the good ideas/feedback I see.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a sorta' neat idea. I'm not a huge fan of the current one. It's not really satisfying to use but it would be overpowered if it did more. Preventing a killer from regressing the generator would allow you to 99 a generator and leave it for later, and that could be interesting. The killer would know if they tried to break it but that doesn't change the fact that they can't do anything about it.
It also doesn't speed up progress, so I'm all for it.
Or maybe it could be taken a completely different way and prevent failed skill checks from regressing, but I don't see how you could "slow" that.
Are you a dev or one of the forum managers?