I have a ton of left over bbq invitations

So are we bringing that back this summer? Bc I would love that. 

Comments

  • Overdue BBQ invitations, eh? Don’t worry, I’m sure Bubba will fire up his grill again for everyone when summer rolls around! (Hopefully.)
  • Overdue BBQ invitations, eh? Don’t worry, I’m sure Bubba will fire up his grill again for everyone when summer rolls around! (Hopefully.)
    Margarita genssssssssss!!!!!! Hopefully the entity will bless us.
  • HeroLives said:
    Overdue BBQ invitations, eh? Don’t worry, I’m sure Bubba will fire up his grill again for everyone when summer rolls around! (Hopefully.)
    Margarita genssssssssss!!!!!! Hopefully the entity will bless us.
    They honestly looked more like slushee machines, but yeah, let’s hope we can all sit by a gen, drink some margaritas, eat some cooked David meat, and enjoy our summer playing some DbD. :chuffed:
  • HeroLives said:
    Overdue BBQ invitations, eh? Don’t worry, I’m sure Bubba will fire up his grill again for everyone when summer rolls around! (Hopefully.)
    Margarita genssssssssss!!!!!! Hopefully the entity will bless us.
    They honestly looked more like slushee machines, but yeah, let’s hope we can all sit by a gen, drink some margaritas, eat some cooked David meat, and enjoy our summer playing some DbD. :chuffed:
    Slushees for kidz, I’m an adult survivor and want my gens with hard liquor in my slushees. 
  • Bring it back as long as its not like the last two events with plants and lanterns. Bleh.

  • I have over 64, I know how you feel.
  • I started playing different characters to mix things up. I look at my Clown's bloodweb and find 2 BBQ invitation in it. "Wow, has it been that long?"

  • Peasant said:

    I started playing different characters to mix things up. I look at my Clown's bloodweb and find 2 BBQ invitation in it. "Wow, has it been that long?"

    I found 32 on Jake and was like #########...