swamp maps
just delete them plz hate the maps and wont ever stop hating them
just delete them plz hate the maps and wont ever stop hating them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me: “.......are AWESOME!!!”
Grim Pantry is my favorite map gameplay wise. The 3 storied house (when the basement is in if) is like its own 1v1 minimap.
Too bad the game ain't 1v1, or else it would balanced.
I like the swamp maps, they're creepy and thematically different than the forests.
*I grew up in a house surrounded by woods, so to me I guess they aren't as scary as for others. The scariest thing we have are bears.
But Grim pantry is so nice to loop in. You can 1v1 a killer 5 gens in that building alone
They are... just so very bad. There's nothing else to say about them.