[KILLER] very long waiting in lobby
hi I have a problem for hours trying to find survivors for the game. for a few days I have this problem that I can not find anyone for a dozen to several dozen minutes. at one time it was not a problem to find a match quickly. now is the problem I am a person who likes to play a killer and I can not because the waiting time for players is too long. Can you expect to fix the problem in the near future? or explaining to me what the problem is that he waits for a long time. when I watch twitch streamers and amateur and professional ones, none of them has this problem. even having low rank
Comments
@Chaotic_Riddle what system did they introduce? I did not hear anything
They’re testing this new system to see how it works and value feedback about it. Currently, it seems a little buggy for some players and a little ridiculous for others, such as rank 20 killers going against rank 1-3 SWF groups, so your issue may be due to the new system.