Anyone starting to main dwight as survivor once his mail man outfit comes out? Or is it just me?

He's got his own helmet😻 and he's got a job to do.

Comments

  • Maybe he won't fit in lockers anymore.
  • Never, he is ugly.

  • Ive been saving up shards exclusively for his new outfit which I suspect will come out today maybe.

    Literally prestiged him a few weeks ago and ive had to spend about 2 mil bp to get some various builds.
  • Pfft. Rookies, I've been maining him ever since I got on the game.

  • I will play feng till the day I die!
    Also dwight will be able to mail himself to the killer

  • I've mained Claudette because she can handle anything she encounters and since having every perk on her theres little or no reason to play someone else. 
    I'm a very aggressive Claudette, hitting gens hard and when I'm not I'm usually the one getting chased first surviving a chase for a good amount of time.  Claudette is just easier to be stealthy as. I don't play too seriously but when I feel pressure I have the means to try hard a win.

    With mail man dwight I'll be running head first into the killer and showing him whos the real killer.
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I've mained Claudette because she can handle anything she encounters and since having every perk on her theres little or no reason to play someone else. 
    I'm a very aggressive Claudette, hitting gens hard and when I'm not I'm usually the one getting chased first surviving a chase for a good amount of time.  Claudette is just easier to be stealthy as. I don't play too seriously but when I feel pressure I have the means to try hard a win.

    With mail man dwight I'll be running head first into the killer and showing him whos the real killer.

    Nea-I mean dwight will be the true killer