Bill on consoles

Why haven't consoles God in my opinion a good character

Comments

  • Because Valve, who own and run Steam, own the rights to Bill and don't want console plebs to have him on an operating system they don't own.
  • I do not like Bills story, sacrifacisa himself just to end up in this hell.
  • @Furious_Fred said:
    I do not like Bills story, sacrifacisa himself just to end up in this hell.

    I was heartbroken and pissed off when I saw Bill in DBD. All that fighting and suffering he went through, he deserved to rest. To see him end up here in a never-ending nightmare made me feel a mixture of intense sadness and rage. I love Bill, like most L4D players do, which is precisely why I did not wish to see him end up here. Cameo-wise, it's a pretty good addition, and neat that other characters are showing up, but why poor old Bill? So sad :'(

  • I wanted to make a discussion about console exclusive characters but all I could think of was Marcus Fenix for Xbox and I still had no ideas for perks for him.
  • A_Crow said:
    I wanted to make a discussion about console exclusive characters but all I could think of was Marcus Fenix for Xbox and I still had no ideas for perks for him.
    A good console exclusive could be Tess from The Last of Us. Also how cool would a clicker be for a killer. 
  • Honestly I would laugh my butt off if the added Sgt. Johnson from the halo franchise as a survivor on Xbox for DBD. XD

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:
    Because Valve, who own and run Steam, own the rights to Bill and don't want console plebs to have him on an operating system they don't own.

    =)