Anyone else finds playing perkless and itemless as a survivor better?
Previously I only played once that way to reach rank 1 but now I feel like playing it always. Perks can be fun and trying new builds tho.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
- you said you enjoy camping as Leatherface
- you said you enjoy basement builds
- you made a thread about the basement and asked if the stairs could be longer
- you made a thread about terror radius and asked if it was balanced if killers didn't have a terror radius at all
- you made a thread about survivors bringing items and how it's basically unfair
And now you're trying to suggest it's fun to play without anything as a survivor. Riiiiight.😂
You probably played insidious Bubba and someone had kindred so everyone rushed gens and got out or something.
I am just asking if someone likes it too not suggesting that everyone should play that way.
If you don't have anything nice to say please leave.
If you can't stay in red ranks without perks you are very bad as a survivor. Period.
I used to play that way all the time because i got bored with running the same favorite perk build. Now I just roll the dice and have my friend pick a bunch of random useless perks for me to use.
Hmm... that just seems to be slightly better chances of survival than just going for No Mither XD
Good luck, I wish it gave a free bloodpoint bonus the longer a survivor survives with No Mither XD
Don't worry, just keep on suggesting whatever you have ^^
Possibly worst idea I thought of is probably nerfing Barbeque and Chili, but it something on my wishlist. The #1 perk that kills me when I try to sneak gen when someone is being hooked. Why Leatherface, at least you are easy to juke and dodge. XD
Smart O.o
It's pretty fun yeah. Sorry for the toxicity you've got from some other comments.
It’s nice to challenge yourself every now and then. You never know, you may like it.
I sometimes run around perkless. And when I do it on Quentin, I rename myself to Perkless Quin.
Itemless, sure. I do it all the time.
Perkless? Hell no. I need my crutches, man!
Also, this was never a discussion about skill of flashlights, I clearly said items (especially flashlights) bring variaty so it's more fun (for me)