Why hook farming?!

When somebody hook farmed me,I let me die because they got 0 Points for safe hook.So ... why farming ? 

Comments

  • They still get WGLF stacks and 1k points.

    It doesn't change the fact that it is a dick move though.

  • @Kikki said:
    When somebody hook farmed me,I let me die because they got 0 Points for safe hook.So ... why farming ? 

    There is a perk called We're Gonna Live Forever that grants its user a bonus to all BP at the end of the match. They get +25% to the multiplier for each Unhook, or Protection score event.

  • Peasant said:

    @Kikki said:
    When somebody hook farmed me,I let me die because they got 0 Points for safe hook.So ... why farming ? 

    There is a perk called We're Gonna Live Forever that grants its user a bonus to all BP at the end of the match. They get +25% to the multiplier for each Unhook, or Protection score event.

    Can they even get points when I die direct after?
  • Kikki said:
    Peasant said:

    @Kikki said:
    When somebody hook farmed me,I let me die because they got 0 Points for safe hook.So ... why farming ? 

    There is a perk called We're Gonna Live Forever that grants its user a bonus to all BP at the end of the match. They get +25% to the multiplier for each Unhook, or Protection score event.

    Can they even get points when I die direct after?
    Unfortunately, yes. They get points for this and it’s stupid and annoying. I would suggest that any survivor who is downed in less than 3 seconds after being unhooked should cause the ‘rescuer’ to lose a certain amount of bloodpoints, but who knows.
  • I think those who hook farm are with their mind stucked in 2016/2017 when hook farming was kinda alright and killers were stupid and not experienced. Nowadays even a 20 hrs killer will punish for hook farming, but most survivors don't understand or don't care 
  • @Kikki said:
    When somebody hook farmed me,I let me die because they got 0 Points for safe hook.So ... why farming ? 

    You still get a lot of points for unsafe unhooks

  • Master said:

    @Kikki said:
    When somebody hook farmed me,I let me die because they got 0 Points for safe hook.So ... why farming ? 

    You still get a lot of points for unsafe unhooks


    They should change this perk...