Ready for PTB? ;D
I'm sooo hyped. I'm counting on brown-hair female survivor. Maybe PTB will come next week and everybody's gonna be dissapointed but still. Most likely date is today soooo ![]()
I'm sooo hyped. I'm counting on brown-hair female survivor. Maybe PTB will come next week and everybody's gonna be dissapointed but still. Most likely date is today soooo ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Earliest probably thursday, if not then next week.
While playing DBD, I learned one thing. Never get hyped for a update, like, never.
the normal time for PTBS to come out was about... one hour and 12 minutes ago. PTB is next week.
PTB is not today, they would've said something by now. If i had to guess I'd say another teaser with the Killer will come soon and PTB on March 5th with the DLC being released March 12th.
I'll settle for the new Dwight cosmetic.