Ace Visconti vs. Yugi???
in Lore
Who's more lucky, all jokes here.
Who's more lucky, all jokes here.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Error 420: Yugi not found in database. Please elaborate.
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL.
Ace lost and was banished to the Shadow Entity's Realm.
Oh.... Alright.
I never did like that show.
YOU HAVE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD
[Smart Core Active]
[Flame Core Active]
[Upgrade Core Active]
[Salvo Core Active]
[Sword Core Active]
uhh
Ace, he's a legend
[Laser Core Active]
I don't know whats going on anymore
Don't worry about it.
[Flight Core Active]
Heck I'm out of cores
Same. That's it! USING BT! [Smart Flame Sword Laser Salvo Flight Core Active]
CORE OVERLOAD!!!
[tight core active]
Community Manager: [Thread Close Core Active]
NANI!?
[Oh Fek Core Active]