Legion is ‘fun’ alright
It’s really fun going up against a 4 man SWF group with two flashlights, 4 adrenalines, 3 DS, 2 borrowtimes, 2 balance landings, and a mixup of other perks. It’s also fun when they all DC because I was gonna ‘ruin their gaming experience’. I had Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, and BBQ (meme Legion) and was in the mood for a challenge, but...That didn’t happen at all. Sure, I get that a killer might not be fun to play against sometimes, but it’s pretty ironic that people can identify Legion as a low-tier Killer, yet, all Survivors are willing to DC against them...Honestly, I don’t get this game and it’s ‘meta’ anymore. Anyways, higher ranks fun.
Comments
I never liked legion but I'd be lying if i said i wasn't thinking of buying him just to deal with SWF's like that.
Legion's power is honestly just a middle finger.
Does it actually help you down survivors?
Not really. (Unless you use an exploit)
Does it force survivors to leave you alone?
Yes.
Is the power good with Ultra-Rare add-ons?
Not really, you will get lots of info, but you never have enough Frenzy Duration to get over fast enough to affect what's happening.
Overall Legion can really stick it to survivors, but they can't do much else.
Survivors complain about moris, iridescent heads, Noed etc ruining their fun and personally I would agree with them.
But then you yet groups like those above and it exposes the hypocrisy and you realize that some of the OP things the killers have are there to balance it out.
Same apply to doc and freddy.
Honestly, just wait until dedicated servers are here so that they can punish DCing properly
Legion isnt ‘fun’ alright.
This forum is so killer biased it makes me sick. Reddit is too survivor biased, this forum is too killer biased, is there any an community that has the middle ground? Christ.