What is going on with red pings ?
I'm getting 100% of survivors with red pings, at least 300ms each.
Playing on PS4.
Anyone else ?
I'm getting 100% of survivors with red pings, at least 300ms each.
Playing on PS4.
Anyone else ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC here and it is the same, if this is their solution to lobbies, I prefer the old way better.
As survivor main (PC) i cant say that there is any difference in pings recently.
I've been getting this today too on PC. Wired Ethernet connection. Connection is stable outside of the game.
The devs said a while back they'd be making matchmaking changes on their end, remember? This is probably something that went wrong.
BHVR screwed over matchmaking.
Same, and it's taking much longer to find a lobby.
Here I'm having lobbies like this, between 300/700+ ping... >_<