Awesome Laurie and Kate Denson [ART]
The art maded personally for me + Kate Denson
this is soooo cool, im so excited to show this to the community
Art's maded by AtanvarneArt
https://vk.com/happy_elf_girl


The art maded personally for me + Kate Denson
this is soooo cool, im so excited to show this to the community
Art's maded by AtanvarneArt
https://vk.com/happy_elf_girl


Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen her work before she has a real talent, I love her work
I love Laurie but Kate doesn't feel like Kate for me.
They both look amazing!
rly want to support her talent, thank you guys for all comments! ๐
This is beautiful! My favorite is Laurie! Is there a way I could get your amazing talent to draw my DBD fan-made chapter characters? I am litterally blown away by the details in your drawings! Could you do Meg next!? ๐
@DeltaTMD i'm not an author, just trying to support Alexandra with her talent.
you can always try to DM her here https://vk.com/happy_elf_girl ๐
or here https://www.deviantart.com/atanvarneart