Cheer up the devs for the PTB!
Work hard to release the PTB ASAP plz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
our nerves waiting long are killing us 0_0
Work hard to release the PTB ASAP plz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
our nerves waiting long are killing us 0_0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good things come to those who wait
Why do people hate legion?
I don't think that we will get the PTB today guys.
They didn't release any teaser for the new chapter and next week some streamers are going to Canada to meet with the developers.
They are saving PTB for the next week and we most probably get the new teaser this Thursday. That's my guess anyway. I will be very happy if I am proven wrong with actual PTB drop but I really don't expect it.
Your hair looks very nice today @whichever dev controls PTB releases.
Also your pen spinning is the best Horvath, keep it up.
Some people refuse to adapt. Simple as that.
Why did they tease us with the announcement? They know how much this means to a lot of us!!!
LOL ######### Did I just watch?
Aaah, a fellow TWICE fan!
What a nice surprise! 
And yes, devs, you can do it!