SWF Group with huge rank difference
Hi all, I just wanted to ask whats up with this games matching system. I am a rank 9 killer, I have about 180 hours or so. When I play this game I almost always see SWF group with huge rank difference (Ex. rank 2 with rank 18). SWF group is already a huge advantage towards the survivors, but I have to play with survivors way out of my league too. How is this any fair to the killer? Or do the devs want all new killers to play nurse?
Comments
SWF groups should be matched as if everyone in the group was at the same rank as the player in the group who has the highest rank. However, BHVR doesn’t know how to make fair games, so we have the current BS system, which averages all the ranks.
A LOT of people have the same problem at the moment, I don't know what's going on but this is clearly not normal.
And don't misunderstand, this is not only on the killer side, survivors at rank 20 are going against rank 1 killers, so... ######### happens.
It is fair now using a mean medium mode when it’s working right to find a killer.
Sorry, but it is obvious that you never play Killer, so forgive me if I ignore your ignorance.
Yep, proof that your idea of fair play is one sided. The survivors have a choice of playing at a rank outside their ability, the killer doesn’t. Nice troll though, I’ll give you that. A troll is always a troll.
Oddly enough this is how SWF are matched, they get a Killer inbetween the highest and lowest ranks.
Personally I think they should be matched to the Rank of the highest rank in the group since they already have huge advantages just being in a group already.
It's part of the reason SWFs get so much hate.
They don't even have to derank this way.
Current matchmaking has gone even more pear shaped with it.