Nerf Clown (Short Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAwin4ctVeI

Back again, throwing my new video out there.

Quite a short one this time, I ha a lot of fun making it.

Hope everyone who checks it out enjoys. Appreciate you checking it out if you do.

Comments

  • Extremely loud noises and survivors doing rank 20 stuff.. eh.

  • @se05239 said:
    Extremely loud noises and survivors doing rank 20 stuff.. eh.

    Valid criticism at least. Thanks for checking it out nonetheless. Though I do kind of disagree. at most maybe 2 parts were a little too loud and even those I don't really think were overly ear rapey like an old Ochido video.

    Again though I'll keep it in mind. thanks again.

  • I was entertained. loved the dance at the end

  • @Doomspooge said:
    I was entertained. loved the dance at the end

    Glad to hear. The dance was probably one of my favourite parts too honestly. So silly.

  • Hilarious! loved the part where Will Smith was looking at the survivor state bar! genius!