Have you ever laughed about your fails ingame?
Last time I tried to play the nurse, I think I won the mindgame at the pallet, but well, I still messed it up.
Just check it out.
I hope you can post some funny moments too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNzOMMJCZqc
Comments
I always laugh at my fails
You mean every single time I spawn in the game? Why yes, I laugh.
Just today I was on top of a hill and I turned to see Michael standing there staring. I stayed still locked in a stare off. He made the first move and I turned around real fast...and ran smack into a set of rocks. I think you know the rest.
Im still stuck laughing at the time I bought this game was one of my greatest fails
I like laughing at my mistakes.
Yes, all the time
All the time.
I once forgot about the shapes power when he was just staring at me from the stairs while I nodded at him and he got T3 amd put me in the basement