Myers blood on face/ evil incarnate

Ok so I have a few trophies left for the base game and still a few for each DLC, does Myers add ons count for blood on your face or is it ebony mori only?

Cheers

Comments

  • I got Evil Incarnate and BoyF with Fragrant Tombstone so yeah they count. 
  • @WatchBloodRain said:
    Ok so I have a few trophies left for the base game and still a few for each DLC, does Myers add ons count for blood on your face or is it ebony mori only?

    Cheers

    I'm pretty sure you can go for both in one. Just use Fragrant Tuft+Judith's Tombstone, and Play with Your Food. Get your max stacks, get to tier three, and have at em.

  • Cheers, just didn't know if they would both count, didn't know how to phase it for Google 
  • I got both of these achievements in the same game just last week.  Confirmed that it works.