1 Tiny Harmless Wish
Please make a teachable perk: BBQ & Chilli available in the shrine next week, Entity.
I will sacrifice more and more survivors to please you.
Please make a teachable perk: BBQ & Chilli available in the shrine next week, Entity.
I will sacrifice more and more survivors to please you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately ain't gonna happen. It's a random chance, and that random chance says no BBQ
Clearly he didn't sacrifice enough survivors
Well... I ate some chili for dinner...
Let's see if that works!
Finally after 2 months my wish has come true, BBQ has returned to the shrine after... 2 years.
Atleast it happenned :D