The really scary thing in DbD

After thousands of hours, nothing makes me jump but getting unexpected pallet stunned. Am I the only one who still jumps because of that?
Not even Spirit, Myers or Hag are making me jump anymore for a long time.
But just walking around as killer having something completely different in mind and walking through a pallet like a innocent guy and "baam" out of nowhere. This really hurts my feelings that the survivors can be scarier than me 

Comments

  • OH MY GOD YES. Nothing is scarier when you're just innocently walking and BAM PALLET!

  • Ik, makes me jump all the time. 2 scary nerf plz
  • Hag gets me. And pallets also get me on Hag, because she can be several feet away and still get pallet stunned. No other killer needs to be so far away from a pallet to eat a stun for some reason...

  • I fear no killer, but that "UNEXPECTED PALLET DROP" it scares me. Seriously it does. Also the 35% decisive scares me too, especially on Wraith with his loud AF stun sound
  • After thousands of hours, nothing makes me jump but getting unexpected pallet stunned. Am I the only one who still jumps because of that?
    Not even Spirit, Myers or Hag are making me jump anymore for a long time.
    But just walking around as killer having something completely different in mind and walking through a pallet like a innocent guy and "baam" out of nowhere. This really hurts my feelings that the survivors can be scarier than me 
    DUDE I DO THAT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE ITS FVCKING HILARIOUS!! AIN'T NONE OF YOU EXPECT IT!!
  • Idk who you are but I love you for posting this!!
  • And actually 4gamers used one of my pallet slams against the hillbilly in their newest video. I'm pretty proud of myself. AND THE PALLET SLAMMER WILL STRIKE AGAIN!!
  • One time I was the doctor and walking through the crotus prenn asylem hallway. I turned on my treatment and rounded a corner and then Bill came charging straight into me screaming and it made me jump out of my skin
  • One time I was the doctor and walking through the crotus prenn asylem hallway. I turned on my treatment and rounded a corner and then Bill came charging straight into me screaming and it made me jump out of my skin
    How you even gonna get scared like that bro? You are literally more terrifying then nea. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    After thousands of hours, nothing makes me jump but getting unexpected pallet stunned. Am I the only one who still jumps because of that?

    No you're not alone. I also get scared when survivors randomly jump infront of me when I don't expect it, especially on short killers since you have them literally on your face.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:
    This really hurts my feelings that the survivors can be scarier than me 

    The face can take the pain.

    The feels cannot.

    :(