My dbd is glitched help please.

Please help me solve my issue, or give me tips.
I decided to hook up my mouse and keyboard to my xbox and play dbd with it, and instead the keyboard works, but the mouse doesnt. Please help me :)

Btw the reason the tags are these is because im on mobile, and I tried to delete them, but they wont go away, and i dont feel like making a new post.

Comments

  • Not a glitch its just not supported so youll have to use a controller.
  • Microsoft and sony dont accept a mouse as input, you will need to switch to PC for that

  • Dead By Daylight on console does not support mouse and keyboard yet currently, though seeing as it did support your keyboard, it should be coming out fairly soon, if I had to guess.
  • Dead By Daylight on console does not support mouse and keyboard yet currently, though seeing as it did support your keyboard, it should be coming out fairly soon, if I had to guess.
    i read a post about it being supported though?
  • So, I assume dbd isnt compatible with mouse and controller yet, the reason I thought it was is because I saw a post here on the forums talking about how it was allowed. Apparently not. Hopefully they see this so they add it in! Please dbd devs do it :3
  • @P3ToxicLaurie said:
    Please help me solve my issue, or give me tips.
    I decided to hook up my mouse and keyboard to my xbox and play dbd with it, and instead the keyboard works, but the mouse doesnt. Please help me :)

    Btw the reason the tags are these is because im on mobile, and I tried to delete them, but they wont go away, and i dont feel like making a new post.

    keyboard works, mouse does not, your fine Laurie : )

  • Microsoft and Sony added support for mouse and keyboard but developers also have to allow them to work with  the games.