Hilarious illogical perks you've seen killers use
Ok, so I just had a match against a Freddy. I noticed how quickly people were able to wake themselves up so soon after being put asleep. I get to the end of the match and I see he was running this perk;

I actually laughed out loud. Have you guys seen killers run any perks that just make no sense, and can even work against them like with this Freddy here?
Comments
... What was he thinking? smh.
So... although Overcharge guarantees a “skill check to Wake Up”, it inevitably causes survivors to fall into a REAL nightmare. Where falling asleep and waking up only leaves plenty of unfinished generators!
But one time I did regretably bring Distressing for Freddy... goodbye auras.
Overcharge on Freddy isn't that bad. the regression from the fail sc is pretty good so it actually work better than using Ruin on him.
but talking about stupid : i saw more than one time survivors using Selfcare and No Mither ...