Nerf Hag

I'm fed up with this character, the traps are directing the camera to the trap being impossible not to take a hit, it's a pretty broken character.

I'm tired of this character putting so much trap this sucks and the worst who plays with this is camper / facecamping.

I give disconnect to campers and facecampers

######### off

Comments

  • Sounds like you just lost a game against her and you're just blowing off steam, but if you really believe she's broken, then just remember that Hag can't lunge after she teleports for a few seconds. Use that to your advantage.

  • Once I escaped through the hatch against devour hope hag and tons of traps. She forgot to destroy a pallet and I used it to my advantage after activating all of the traps confusing her.
  • *Giggles in Dirt Princess*
  • @Faceless said:
    I'm fed up with this character, the traps are directing the camera to the trap being impossible not to take a hit, it's a pretty broken character.

    Gotta work on your reflexes

  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    Sounds like you just lost a game against her and you're just blowing off steam, but if you really believe she's broken, then just remember that Hag can't lunge after she teleports for a few seconds. Use that to your advantage.

    ~~~~ actually you can lunge but your slowed and its unlikely that you will hit a survivor enless they really mess up. If your always prepared to fix your characters camera and movement than hag will never get a hit right away. This is coming from someone who's been playing hag postbuff and knows how to make other hags cry.

  • You have a crouch button

  • ShyN3ko said:

    You have a crouch button

    UE is good when you need to unhook against hag.
  • Be more conscious of were your walking and crouch when nearing objectives. Traps are designed to draw focus so you can't be careless.