Interesting how when you play killer you get gen rushed but as solo survivor no one does gens
Weird.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just "Typical", that's all.
Welcome to the life as a Solo Survivor. Join the sad solo club.
#########
Time.
However nobody can genrush my Spirit, so there's a silver lining!
Worse yet, I'm doing gens and the other 3 seem to bull rush the killer and suicide.
I don't understand it either.
Swf can make sure to play only with good mates, so they are already a good group even without voice communication, but they use it anyway for ez games and fun.
Whenever I play solo I feel like I'm the only one who does gens, gets chased long and rescues mates.
I played sometimes with a friend in a 2 men swf group, damn it was COMPLETELY different. I was asking "are we currently playing dead by Daylight or is this a different game?" because there are just world's between solo and swf.
But I enjoy playing solo just because I'm the type of person who just wants to chill and play the game without talking
Your joking right? I have chases that are for the most part 15 seconds but i always have 1 gen done by then.
Once I get my first hook, the game tends to snowball in my favor.
-I hook one, find another with BBQ, have a 20 second or less chase
-Down the survivor
-HG pops
-I hook the survivor
-Find a healthy one with BBQ
-Down them
-Hook them
-The other one gets unhooked
-I'm at 2 stacks now
-I find another survivor with BBQ
-Next survivor is unhooked
-I'm now at 3 stacks
-Down the survivor in one hit
-Now NOBODY is attempting gens anymore, they are actively searching for DH
SWF, thats why
A classic one, fits to 90% of my matches.
we need the "when i play killer vs when i play survivor" meme here. now.
The gen rush isn’t as bad since most are done try harding up as they call it. Definitely agree about solo survivor, although me and some ransoms rushed a doc earlier.