Rank reset
I had been playing on dead by daylight foe free. Idk.. my son downloaded it on the ps4. I've been playing for at least 6 mo ths and when I went to get on the other day, it said my subscription expired and I need to pay for it. So my question is, if I pay for it, does It still do the ranking reset on the 13th? Wasnt sure if it was doing that because i didn't pay for it. I was so upset that last mo th I got all the way to level 8 and it deranked me to level 14. Like... really? What is the purpose of the rank reset and why so much??
Comments
You will alwasy derank, no matter whether you are able to play or not.
The purpose of rank reset? Well the whole rank system is flawed, since everybody can reach rank 1 with ease, there needs to be a regular rank reset or everybody will be playing at rank 1 eventually
I can see how everyone would eventually be a 1. It just really sucks. I dropped 6 ranks. That's too much
8 is actually good. Many players can't get to that rank. Single digits are where you start to get survivors that know what they are doing.
Rank reset happens every month on the 13th regardless of anything else. Since there are no rewards whatsoever, I think the only purpose it serves is to make goal oriented people keep playing and playing.
You need the ps plus subscription to play any game online and dbd is online only.
The reset is to give players a goal to achieve each month and play killers you may not have levelled up in theory, it's kind of lost it's meaning over time though.
Or not...
Trust me solo survivor is a weird place