Perks
In what scenarios are useless perks useful in both killers and survivors?
I can think of No Mither with Resilience and This is Not Happening. (And obviously the dash thing)
In what scenarios are useless perks useful in both killers and survivors?
I can think of No Mither with Resilience and This is Not Happening. (And obviously the dash thing)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No Mither also helps with sabotage teams, but it's basically supposed to be hard mode for survivors.
The question is: Which perks do you consider useless?
Sole survivor
Boil over
Should be combined with OoO.
Yup. There's a super slight chance of this perk being useful on Lery's, otherwise pretty much useless.
Sole survivor is too situational
Who here things No mither should give bonus blood points?
It's like Distortion.
But with OoO its really good when your team sucks
distortion is better tho
I still don't know why Boiled over is hated (Even though it has never worked for me? That might explain...)
This would definitely cause more people to play No Mither, Nice bonus with the We're going to live forever (Though he would be downed instantly)
Absolutely. Functionality-wise, No Mither is fine. But since it is survivor's hard mode, bonus bloodpoints would be good.
I think alert is fairly useless, it's to me a downgraded empathy / bond, I'd rather know where my team is than the killer, as you can tell based on playstyle who is being chased; then if nobody is being chased you can pinpoint where the killer is, or make an educated guess based on where they're not through looking at your team and local area, making alert a near useless perk.
Yeah, it only sounds like a perk that
-You hate Hatches for some reason, so you sneak gens (Weirdo)
-Only helps if the rest of the team sucked and died early, and did literally no gens.
I don't know, I like checking where the killer is, it is nice to know if it is safe to do generators on the other side of the map. Also let's you know what gens to avoid if you can see the killer really often destroying pallets and gens. To be honest, I would just go with Empathy or Bond though. Still a better version than Dark sense that I still use on y Nea due to lack of abilities. XD
To be fair. How exactly will seeing the survivors change how you play? It only does when altruism is involved (which to be fair is often)
Seeing the Killer however means you know your immediate next move and can know which gens are safe to do, if the killer is near the hooked survivor and thus you should or shouldn't go for the save, or if you should be hiding because you are about to be in their terror radius and it's a doctor
I do agree, (Altruism is my #1 most filled stat XD) but seeing survivors being chased also shows potentially where the killer is.