Killer Idea - The Assassin

Weapon - A dagger
Terror radius - 24 meters
MS - 110%

Power - Decoy: Drop down a decoy that looks exactly like you and has your terror radius on your current location. Your terror radius drops to 0 while it is down. A circle representing the decoy's terror radius is visible to you. If you exit the decoy's terror radius then the decoy is destroyed and your movement speed is increased by 10% for 5 seconds. If a survivor exits the decoys terror radius then the power icon flashes

Perks:

  • Hex: Fetal wounds - Injured survivors move 2/3/4% slower until they are healed or this hex totem is destroyed
  • Contract Killer - A survivor is the obsession. The obsession is exposed, moves 10/7/5% faster and doesn't leave scratch marks while outside of your terror radius
  • From shadows we strike - Survivors in a chase with you do not hear your terror radius within 12/24/32 meters

Comments

  • It's an interesting idea. I think the last perk should apply to the survivors you're not in a chase with. It would lend more to the idea of surprise attacks.
  • @thrawn3054 said:
    It's an interesting idea. I think the last perk should apply to the survivors you're not in a chase with. It would lend more to the idea of surprise attacks.

    That would be a bit too powerful I think. Maybe with different numbers it could work but otherwise that would just remove your terror radius at tier 3

  • @thrawn3054 said:
    It's an interesting idea. I think the last perk should apply to the survivors you're not in a chase with. It would lend more to the idea of surprise attacks.

    Then it would be better M&A xd

  • It would need testing to make sure it isn't too strong. I do think it would fit the character more though.
  • Yeah the perk is kinda supposed to be a bit like a reverse M&A

    Also it doesn't ACTUALLY decrease your terror radius so if you are in a chase then other survivors around you will still hear the terror radius.

    Which is a good thing for a Killer like Legion or the Doctor who wants a terror radius but bad for a killer like Freddy

  • @thrawn3054 What do you think about the Killer itself?

  • @thrawn3054 What do you think about the Killer itself?


    Definitely a neat idea. Might need a secondary ability though. Something like the pigs dash maybe? Not exactly like it, but similar. I'll have to think a bit to see if I can come up with a good idea.
  • @thrawn3054 said:
    NuclearBurrito said:

    @thrawn3054 What do you think about the Killer itself?

    Definitely a neat idea. Might need a secondary ability though. Something like the pigs dash maybe? Not exactly like it, but similar. I'll have to think a bit to see if I can come up with a good idea.

    That was kinda what the 10% dash after exiting the decoys radius was for. Let me know what you come up with though