I want chat system.
I want chat in game. chat to set, can inform friends.
I want chat in game. chat to set, can inform friends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just do SWF
Have you ever played VS a SWF? it's OP and survivors in game don't talk. Comms break what the game is meant to be. Uncertainty, isolation and fear of surprises.
I want to be able to talk to all survivors and even killer. At least, let us chat in the end like PC can
I think it would be cool for proxy sound. If you were close to the killer and talking is discord your mic would work in game too
Yeah, all I want is some 12-year olds reeing and screaming at me with their high pitched voices. Telling me to kill myself would be so hilarious then
@Huad Could you be a little more specific when you say "chat"?
Are you asking for a voice chat or a text chat?
All you said what that you wanted a chat for communication, which could be either of the two above choices.