Make bloodpoints easier to get

I played 513 hours of dbd, but my objective is to get p3 on everyone. As far as I played, I got claudette p3, nea p1, jeff at level 15, rest of survivors at 40, all the killers at level 40 except pig, huntress and legion that are 15, 36 and 23. Dailies used to give a very high amount of bp and would be nice to have that again or anotger way to get more bp.

Comments

  • No

    If you try to p3 your characters, you just accepted the challenge and the grind.

    If they make bloodpoints easier to get, we will see 5 blink ebony mori nurse every other round. The only thing they can do is to make it so that we can get the perks easily. I don't even think that they will do that.

  • If you want to farm BP fast play Doctor with BBQ and Distressing. Even if you don't kill anyone you will get a good amount of BP. At least try to hook the four survivors one time for the full BBQ bonus. 
  • Probably won't happen, but here some tips:
    - play Legion with BBQ 
    - Only prestige after you used all double BP offerings of that characters (I go further and don't prestige before I also used all moris and strong addons)
    - Best time to prestige is during double BP events, you basically can rush 6 prestige stages in 1-2 weeks
    - Always keep a "backup" character you can use as you don't end up with not a single character who has good perks and addons