What happened to the bi weekly Youtube Videos/ Twitch Streams?

They don't happen anymore lol

Comments

  • They're only doing them if/when there's something important to announce or go over.

  • I remember when they had weekly streams on Twitch, but then people started complaining they weren't "actually working".

  • Honestly, I don't mind the streams stopping. You don't want to risk anyone at BHVR doing a YandereDev and start doing dedicated streaming instead of working on their game.

  • They are reworking the way they communicate, right now. I'll try to find the post where Not_Queen said it.

  • Mathieu recently mentioned it on a personal stream. Basically they'll be doing streams less frequently but having much more info and whatnot when they do stream as it felt like not much was really being said over the duration of the streams.

  • @Orion said:
    I remember when they had weekly streams on Twitch, but then people started complaining they weren't "actually working".

    I remember that.

    I preferred the Youtube Q&As. It felt the most connection given our questions were directly answered. Just wish they'd bring that back.