Maps and cosmetics
Yooo can we get some new maps that are bright and vibrantly colored to match the snazzier outfits? i sure would appreciate it.
Spitballing map ideas that would fit this
- nightclub
- rave trashed house party
- mansion(since ace has all those fancy rich man clothes)
- underground graffiti place thing
- you get the picture
sometimes you’re all dressed up with no place to go.
I want to blend in fashion. Thanks your friendly neighborhood cosmetics lover.
Spitballing map ideas that would fit this
- nightclub
- rave trashed house party
- mansion(since ace has all those fancy rich man clothes)
- underground graffiti place thing
- you get the picture
sometimes you’re all dressed up with no place to go.
I want to blend in fashion. Thanks your friendly neighborhood cosmetics lover.
Comments
Haha, I would actually like to have such a map.
Yes, we'll be the hip kidz, always en vogue. If you can come up with a more fashionable name, go for it!
We could include @PhantomMask20763 in our gang.
YESSS I've been wanting a mansion map forever.
The other ideas are dope too.
I want a nightclub/house party map soo bad now. Imagine if there was an option to dance. Would never happen but...imagine.
i read maps and thought to myself, "i"