Store refunds?

Hello, I just purchased 500 auric cells and bought Feng's "Masuku Bijin" which is 400 cells.

Now it says "Refunds are not currently supported for in-game purchases in Dead by Daylight. Check with the game publisher directly to see if they can provide you with a refund."

Where exactly do I check this? I'm confused.

Also does the usual steam rule apply (you can't get a refund if you've played more than 2 hours)?
Because I bought it today and I played more than 2 hours after buying it.

If you're wondering why, I simply don't like it, it's edgy and screams "tunnel me" ;/

Is there a chance of me getting a refund on this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Why didn't you check it in the store before buying it? You can even rotate a character.
  • @Eveline said:
    Why didn't you check it in the store before buying it? You can even rotate a character.

    Not sure honestly, I guess it'd look cool.

  • Go to this website to contact support:
    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
    You can send in a support ticket asking for a possible refund on your auric cells.

  • I once bought a Laurie and a Quentin to only find out that every time I played those characters even though I wasn’t running any obsession perks, I was tunneled repeatedly match after match after match. For some reason killers don’t like flashy it turns them into bulls.
  • @AntiJelly said:
    Go to this website to contact support:
    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
    You can send in a support ticket asking for a possible refund on your auric cells.

    Thanks, I just sent them a ticket.

  • Eveline said:
    Why didn't you check it in the store before buying it? You can even rotate a character.
    I don't know about this cosmetic piece, but some cosmetics from Feng are clipping a lot and you only find out if you try it out (or saw that in a video)
  • @HeroLives said:
    I once bought a Laurie and a Quentin to only find out that every time I played those characters even though I wasn’t running any obsession perks, I was tunneled repeatedly match after match after match. For some reason killers don’t like flashy it turns them into bulls.

    Same. And i main Quentin!

    @HavelmomDaS1 This is why they should add the option to mix and match diffrent cosmetics from the shop.

  • @drunky26 said:
    Hello, I just purchased 500 auric cells and bought Feng's "Masuku Bijin" which is 400 cells.

    Now it says "Refunds are not currently supported for in-game purchases in Dead by Daylight. Check with the game publisher directly to see if they can provide you with a refund."

    Where exactly do I check this? I'm confused.

    Also does the usual steam rule apply (you can't get a refund if you've played more than 2 hours)?
    Because I bought it today and I played more than 2 hours after buying it.

    If you're wondering why, I simply don't like it, it's edgy and screams "tunnel me" ;/

    Is there a chance of me getting a refund on this?

    The steam rule only applies for bougth games, not for DLCs and ingame currency.

  • They've refunded my 500 cells within an hour of me submitting them a ticket! :)

  • @drunky26 so now u have again your cells and the feng cosmetic? 
  • @xChrisx said:
    @drunky26 so now u have again your cells and the feng cosmetic? 

    No, the cosmetic was removed from my account.

  • @drunky26 said:

    They've refunded my 500 cells within an hour of me submitting them a ticket! :)

    When I asked them to remove something I bought with my auric cells by mistake today they said no. What gives?

  • Can i have a refund on jane ramaro my brother bought it on my account

  • No in game refunds are given.