New obsession perks with the new chapter
With the new decisive strike change i think its safe to say we will be getting new obession perks. One for killer's and survivor's. What are your guys thoughts on this? Will this shake up the game? Personally i want another hex perk. Something maybe more viable then ruin, or equal in power.
Comments
They keep talking about risk/reward but so far there hasn't been much risk. I'd like to see more. After the recent changes Rancor is the best one, and makes it dangerous to become the obsession.
More of that please Behaviour.
Where...did you draw that conclusion? DS nerf = Obsession perks for new chapter? What?
I want a new obsession perk for survivor. Killer has 5 already, we really don't need another just yet.
They need a survivor hex perk. If you destroy it you lose the perk, so now you won't know if it's yours or the killer's, kind of like how you don't know if it's Haunted Grounds.
(I'm partially joking but now that I think about it it could throw a twist on the game)