The Edgy Teen Project. Day 2
Welcome once again to The Edgy Teen Project, where I explain how Im doing my Legion mask 
After a week I decided to paint the mask.
I had to mix Red and Black to gain this "blood colour". This is the result:




It still needs work, I'll cover It with dust so that It gets this "used" feeling.
Edit:
Want to say that I have to buy two elastic ropes.
After a week I decided to paint the mask.
I had to mix Red and Black to gain this "blood colour". This is the result:




It still needs work, I'll cover It with dust so that It gets this "used" feeling.
Edit:
Want to say that I have to buy two elastic ropes.
Comments
Pour it on a rough sponge or fine sand paper and touch up area of the mask. It help stain and texture the mask at the same time.
Hell yeah, stab me Frank
Now just go to school like that
good mask