Are grabs bugged?
Played a bunch of games last night as Spirit and went for grabs. It would give me a couple seconds of the grab animation and then register it as a hit instead, letting the survivor go free. Pings were all green in the lobby if this is a latency thing...?
Comments
Happens to me all the time... Was playing Myers and my hand was just out in the grab for a couple of seconds then it just did a regular M1 attack. I can't tell you how many times the grab bug screwed me over.
Yes. I don't know if it's logged or not, but grabs have been bugged since 2.0.0. Many, MANY times, instead of grabbing, you'll pause in the grab animation for half a second, then quick attack and the grab is just completely disregarded. I think it's some sort of host/client disagreement going on. Possibly a side effect of them preparing the back ends for dedicated servers.
I believe so yep
Yes they have been completely bugged for several months now (not that they were 100% reliable before)
Double click. That helps
You can only grab a Survivor if they are injured while:
You can grab a Survivor regardless of the health state while:
They've been bugged for months now and probably put on the "Killer issues we'll fix in about a year or two" list.