The chinese spammer is back
Mods, hurry up please
Mods, hurry up please
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
gtfo works on them
I wish there was a way to IP ban those spam bots.
"The chinese spammer is..."
How hard can it be to filter chinese characters?
Are they bad at english or what? Just hate they spam things that doesn't related to the community!
Its even worse, they are selling false university certificates
Did you buy one and can confirm?
I don't know Korean, I was just guessing
Then how did you know they're not? Any prove of that?
Real or Not, that is STILL a Freakin' SPAM!!!! (I know you're trying to be sarcastic so...)
Yeah of course.
But you know what the irony is, apparently some guy used bots to give certain posts 100 lols, so the lol button got removed..... Just a fun fact^^