Changes to DS
I personally love this and it opens a window for others to become obsession and switch per match so it's not a single person per round getting targeted or avoided. Love the variety.
What do you think???
I personally love this and it opens a window for others to become obsession and switch per match so it's not a single person per round getting targeted or avoided. Love the variety.
What do you think???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's been a lot of threads about this. Might have been a better idea to comment on one of those instead.
Regardless, I think it's good. Gave a perk with no counterplay some counterplay.
I think the change is great!
I'm not totally sure about the whole obsession changing but I'll see how it plays out once the PTB goes live. I don't usually run obsession perks anyways.