Consoles have no stable connection

I play a lot of killer games, more than survivor, and to add on and on, there are poor hitboxes, glitches and all around just kicks for connection that isn't your fault, most killers won't complain but a ton of survivors will report and rage for the issues of Console. I run smooth games and I get blamed a lot for issues that don't pertain me.

Comments

  • Then why don’t you check the ping before entering games? 
    I think the hitboxes are fine- it’s my fault if I go down anyway, lol.
  • I play a lot of killer games, more than survivor, and to add on and on, there are poor hitboxes, glitches and all around just kicks for connection that isn't your fault, most killers won't complain but a ton of survivors will report and rage for the issues of Console. I run smooth games and I get blamed a lot for issues that don't pertain me.

    Before the match If you see a bunch of red ping for the survivors leave lobby and find one with yellow or better. Odds are they’re from out of town. 
  • This could be due to a higher percentage of consoles playing on wifi connections.
  • @Watery said:
    Then why don’t you check the ping before entering games? 
    I think the hitboxes are fine- it’s my fault if I go down anyway, lol.

    They're pretty bad. I got hit after vaulting a window in the swamp when I was half way down. The killer had green ping BTW.