Will you be able to sync accounts to other platforms?

I already have the game on my ps4, but I intend to get it on my switch and my PC. I purchased DLC characters on my ps4 and have made a lot of progress. If anyone has any info to help me that'd be greatly appreciated.

Comments

  • Unfortunately, no, I had the same problem. I use to play on Xbox and swapped to PC, but there was no way to transfer anything from one account to the other. :cry:
  • Thanks, hopefully the devs do something to change that.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Unfortunately, no, I had the same problem. I use to play on Xbox and swapped to PC, but there was no way to transfer anything from one account to the other. :cry:

    I wish we could AT LEAST transfer our stats like levels, BP, and auric cells. But then after syncing they would both be counted as 2 separate things

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Unfortunately, no, I had the same problem. I use to play on Xbox and swapped to PC, but there was no way to transfer anything from one account to the other. :cry:

    I wish we could AT LEAST transfer our stats like levels, BP, and auric cells. But then after syncing they would both be counted as 2 separate things

    Yeah, I tried asking for that awhile back when I first swapped, but the people in charge of handling it said I couldn’t, which was alright.