New Game Mode Concept

A game mode that allows a 2 killers vs 8 survivors would be a really fun and challenging game mode.

Killers- 2 Killers that have to be different. No duplicates. Both would have their own separate perk builds. That would make for some interesting combinations. 

Survivors- 10 out of 14 gens would need to be done in order to power 3 exit gates. Same rules would apply for escape hatch. 

I don't really have every single detail mapped out just an idea for a fun game mode. I think it would be fun for 2 killers to team up and communicate to combat toxic SWF squads.

What do you guys think about that?

Comments

  • This has been talked of before- you’re not the only one to think of a 2v8. 
  • I'm new to this forum. You think they'll consider something like this?
  • Trav98chs said:
    I'm new to this forum. You think they'll consider something like this?
    2v8s have been discussed a lot in the past amongst the community. We’ve heard no news towards it, but if I had to think about it, I’m sure it could become a game-mode when dedicated servers come out. The issue I would see with it being a thing now is the host’s connection and how it would affect the other Killer and all 8 Survivors, BUT, like I said, once dedicated servers come out, I’m sure it could come true! We can only dream :crazy: