Idea
unbreakable should be built in for survivors with more than once chance to get up. If you’re left downed for over a certain amount of time you can get up. So let’s say you can recover , but if a teammate doesn’t come to get you after idk 60 seconds you can get up.
Comments
No. Why would this be good?
@HeroLives Just get Unbreakable. On PC it's a teachable perk for a free character and on the console version, it's just a generic perk. There is no good, justifiable reason as to why anyone who is against slugging wouldn't have this perk.
The only reason you might not have this perk is that, "I haven't had a chance to grind Bill yet." or "I just haven't seen it in my bloodweb yet."
I know that your post is a response to the DS rework that has a solid fourth of the community at least fearing for a new wave of mass slugging. Just keep calm and unlock Unbreakable now, before the change goes live, okay? Everything is going to be fine.
Forgot unbreakable, just use no mither that way you can’t be slugged long. 😎
or run unbreakable or no mither
I rank unbreakable for 5-6 games in a row didn’t need it. took it off the very next two matches I was slugged.