As a survivor do you ever do something you shouldn't but find it funny?
I am guilty of healing people when they don't want it especially if the killer is near, but I will always take a hit for them. There is something so funny in it when they are changing their mind: "Should I run or let her heal me?" and they keep interrupting it. Or they point on a gen and trying to self care while I insist on healing them. It's adorable.
I am sorry but I can't control it.
I am sorry but I can't control it.
Comments
Pulling down a pallet on survivor. I thought this is the killer XD
Sometimes I like to just crouch and stare at the person on the hook if I have time. If the match isn't going our way I'll rescue but if we have time I'll just crouch and stare. Oh, sometimes I also cleanse a dull totem or work on a gen a bit before rescuing my friend (SWF duos or squad) and it's funny hearing them upset while I'm cleansing a totem or working on a gen while they're on the struggle state.
Another thing I see sometimes is a survivor running ahead of another survivor being chased and pull down every pallet that the chased one was intending to use.
I think its hilarious every time I see her, to flashlight blind Nea.