2 words. APEX LEGENDS
Anyone else obsessed with this yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it, it's like Overwatch but...I have more fun with it...
Battle Royale games are a no-go for me. I haven't even tried Fortnite lol.
I don't see the hype and excitement. Loot, shoot, microtransactions and lootboxes. Games for whales and people with no self control.
I mean, the microtransactions are little to none and are purely cosmetic. I dislike battle royal but my loyalty to Respawn is what brought me to Apex Legends, the quality is what is keeping me there.
http://fav.me/dd0dfx4
It's a really fun game, I'm just not playing it because my controller is borked.
DBD battle royale.