About the New Obsession Mechanic

Can we now stop calling it the 'Obsession' and instead call it something like, "The Person The Fickle Killer Is Kinda-Sorta Interested In For The Time Being, But You May Lose Your Chance To Get Together If You Wait Too Long."

Also, just in case you are yet unaware, not_Queen has updated the Decisive Strike News Page with lots of Q&As and about how the obsession mechanic affects all of the other related perks now.

Comments

  • I think it's fair to say that if a crazed killer suddenly gets stabbed by a Survivor, they could become obsessed with killing them.
  • @TAG said:
    I think it's fair to say that if a crazed killer suddenly gets stabbed by a Survivor, they could become obsessed with killing them.

    Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't start being infatuated with someone else just because I got stabbed by them.

    Psshh, kids these days and their 'commitment.'