Press F for ds
Here lies Decisive Strike, our second most useful perk as survivor, rest in peace
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Second? It's always been first. What could possibly have been first?
And it needed this change. Little to no counterplay to it.
More like S to spit on it
I would say Adrenaline is more useful.
At least it has a requirement though. DS you kinda just get for nothing.
F because decisive actually got nerfed and I find it to be a viable perk by reading it instead of a free perk of stabbing
f
ooooff
Finally! I never cared too much for this perk but now it's good! Survivors taste saltier. Killers who tunnel taste nice and salty too.
Survivors who relied on this perk just got decisive striked oof
S
You salty? It's not a needed perk at all.... Nor is self-care