It took me 75 Hours to unlock my first killer....
This is why too much time just to unlock a character, there's f2p games that takes way much less time... Do you guys think they should do something about it?
This is why too much time just to unlock a character, there's f2p games that takes way much less time... Do you guys think they should do something about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it's fine.
There's people who have thousands of hours, and had they had the possibility to unlock those characters they'd have got them all for free.
You're not "supposed" to earn them. If it's too easy to earn them then people wont buy them.
Yes there needs to be done sth about that, especially since rank is so irrelevant and it can easily happen that some p3 players verse guys with perks at lvl 1/2.
I wish ranking would mean more and the game wasnt all about the BP grind
I might be wrong but I think he talks about unlocking killers with shards, not BP/Perk grind.
I agree with Senzu on this one, it shouldn't be easy and it is okay the way it is now.
I think so, yeah, but the developers know that they cannot push players into opening their wallets through positive design choices. It's not like games like Warframe has managed to do that.
Play or pay
Make Your Choice
Oh that one, but that takes too long aswell if you ask me.
its literally impossible to get enough shards within3 months to get both killer and survivor